Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bringing it all up to date:

Some of these have been updated from facebook you can see comments and more pictures in the actual album

The day after I bought my diapers it rained, and I couldn't prep them since I didn't have access to a dryer, just the clothes line. So I tried diapers on the girls because, well what else would I do.

L Looked quite happy. I put them on over disposables, without the insert since it seemed to be the same thickness. fuzzi bunz shown
Photobucket

I was worried about Ace taking to cloth, and she resisted at first, thinking they looked much better as a hat. I decided to start out by giving her a choice at every change. About once a day she would choose a cloth diaper, we did this until she had no more sposies to choose from. OS Happy Heiny shown
Photobucket

L started in full cloth a lot sooner then Ace, she was starting to get rashes from the 'sposies and cloth was really helping with that. This is her first full day in cloth:
Photobucket

Once Ace started using cloth without having 'sposies to fall back on she took to them quickly. I love how much nicer they look sticking out of her pants. No more baby butt crack!
Photobucket

L has gained a lot of weight, she still has more to gain but everything fits better now:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment